Information for referees

Attachments for referees and panel members

Find links, documents and forms that are useful for referees and panel members.

Impartiality in administrative proceedings

Read: Impartiality in administrative proceedings

Personnel and travel claim form in Unit4 Travel and Expenses

You must register in Unit4 Travel and Expenses (opens in new tab) to fill out your personal information for renumeration and to claim your travel expenses.

See also our user manuals:

Tax on income

When you do work in Norway and receive remuneration, you must pay tax to Norway on the income. You will find more information in the document below:


Download guides

Messages at time of print 6 June 2023, 09:03 CEST

No global messages displayed at time of print.