Find someone who can help you
We have National Contact Points (NCP) in various thematic disciplines in Horizon Europe. In addition, you can get help from EU networks throughout the country. We also offer many different Horizon Europe courses, both for beginners or if you have applied previously.
The Research Council offers free consultancy services to applicants with a high potential for winning Horizon Europe grants. We have used the international consultancy firm PNO for several years. This company is used by many companies and recognised European research institutions.
The services PNO offers include:
- help to develop a Horizon Europe strategy
- mentoring and help to develop ideas for the best possible Horizon Europe application
- help to find the right partners for the project
- identifying specific needs, ambitions and expectations through individual meetings
- identifying calls for proposals and funding possibilities that fit your project
- reading through and commenting the application
You can get help to develop your application for all types of Horizon Europe calls, whether it is a collaborative project (RIA, IA and CSA project types) or applications for ERC, MSCA or COST networks.