Who can apply?

If you are a researcher and you wish to apply for funding from the Research Council, you may do so in agreement with your research organisation. If you receive funding it is the organisation who is the Project Owner.

Abstrakte former farget i lilla, med et bølgete mønster

International funding

Are you planning to apply for funding from the EU or other international organisations? Our advisers can help you get started.

Find out more

Messages at time of print 30 May 2024, 04:34 CEST

No global messages displayed at time of print.