The Executive Board
The Research Council of Norway distributes funding for research and researched-based innovation, and serves as the chief advisory body for research policy issues.
The Research Council is a key player in the Norwegian research and innovation system.
On 12 May 2022, an interim executive board was appointed to serve from 12 May 2022 to 31 December 2022. The executive board members are:
- Kristin Halvorsen, Director, CICERO, Oslo (Chair)
- Robert Rastad, University Director, UiB, Bergen (Deputy chair)
- Gunnar Hovland, Executive Vice President, Tine, Trondheim
- Linda Nøstbakken, Dr. oecon, Research Director, SSB, Oslo
- Britt Elin Steinveg, Senior Adviser, UiT, Tromsø
- Eirin Isaksen Winsnes (employee representative)
- Lena Cappelen Endresen (employee representative)
Messages at time of print 30 May 2023, 19:10 CEST
No global messages displayed at time of print.