About the event
Introduction to Horizon Europe – Level: Beginner / Intermediate
The course gives an introduction to Horizon Europe, EU's Frame Programme number nine.
The course language is English, and the course is delivered by Europa Media.
Our Horizon Europe seminars are distributed into 5 topics (A-E) on three knowledge levels (1-3). Read more about the different courses.
08:45 – 09:00 Accessing the ZOOM Online Meeting Room
09:00 – 09:15 Event Opening and introduction to the course
09:15 – 10:45 Let's see: A closer look into Horizon Europe
- Horizon Europe Pillars – a closer look
- Scientific excellence
- R&I missions
- Innovation, open innovation, social innovation concepts – details
- Who is a scientist? Who is an innovator?
- Digital transformation
- New partnerships: Technology Platforms, ERA-NETs, Innovation Partnerships, etc.
- InvestEU for R&I
- Novelties in proposal writing and project management
- How to read the work programmes?
10:45 – 11:00 Remaining questions, end of course
Messages at time of print 2 February 2023, 22:24 CET
For the application deadline 8 February, we manage our hotline +47 22 03 72 00 from Thursday 2 February till Tuesday 7 February at CET 08.00–15.45 and Wednesday 8 February at CET 08.00-13.00.