Test Application Innovation Project - Innovation Project for the Public Sector
Published 09 Aug 2019
For demo and/or test purpose.
About the call for proposals
The opportunity to see the content of an application form.
Who is eligible to apply?
Who can participate in the project?
What can you seek funding for?
Relevant thematic areas for this call
Energy, transport and low emissions
Democracy, administration and renewal
Land-based food, the environment and bioresources
• To what extent does the innovation represent something new?
• To what extent will the innovation help to resolve a challenge and/or meet a recognised need?
• To what extent does the project have the potential to generate new knowledge that can lead to innovation?
• To what extent are the R&D activities essential for the success of the innovation?
• To what extent does the project build on relevant and updated knowledge?
• To what extent does the project employ relevant and recognised R&D methods?
Value creation and utilisation of results
• To what extent are the potential impacts of the project clearly formulated and plausible?
• To what extent will the results of the project facilitate value creation for the applicant and partners in the public sector?
• To what extent is the plan for realising the innovation relevant and appropriate, including risk assessments, plans and resource needs, partners, strategic priorities and roles?
Dissemination, knowledge sharing and distribution and other societal outcomes
• To what extent are dissemination and communication activities clearly formulated and directed towards relevant target groups?
• To what extent is the potential for knowledge sharing and distribution through dissemination, cooperation and networks clearly and adequately specified?
• To what extent can the project lead to other positive societal outcomes, such as:
– facilitating utilisation of results by other segments of the public sector, the business sector or other stakeholders;
– leading to an innovation that can address UN Sustainable Development Goals or solve other important societal challenges.
Quality of the project’s organisation and management
• To what extent is the project work plan satisfactory, including whether the resources for the various work packages are adequate and reflect the individual work package’s objectives, timetable and deliverables?
• To what extent are the partners well suited for carrying out the R&D activities, and is the distribution of the budget, roles and responsibilities clearly-defined and relevant?
• To what extent is the leadership and administration of the project appropriately organised?
Quality of the project manager and project group
• To what extent does the project manager have the appropriate expertise and experience to lead an R&D project targeted towards innovation and value creation in the public sector?
• To what extent does the project group have the competence and expertise needed to implement the project efficiently?
Relevance to the call for proposals
Applications for Test Application Innovation Project - Innovation Project for the Public Sector should be created on My RCN Web. Application templates should be filled and uploaded in the application.Create application