The first Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership (SBEP) Joint Transnational Co-Funded Call (2023)
The way forward: a thriving sustainable blue economy for a brighter future
This EU Partnership aims to boost the transformation needed towards a climate-neutral, sustainable, productive, and competitive blue economy by 2030 while creating and supporting the conditions for a sustainable ocean for the people by 2050. This first SBEP Co-funded call aims to support transnational research and innovation projects addressing one of the 5 priority areas below:
- Planning and managing sea-uses at the regional level
- Development of offshore marine multi-use infrastructures to support the blue economy
- Climate-neutral, environmentally sustainable, and resource-efficient blue food and feed
- Green transition of Blue Food production
- Ocean Digital Twin (ODT) test use cases at EU sea-basins and the Atlantic Ocean.