Contact information

Norwegian scientists encountering difficulty in conducting scientific activities addressed in the agreement in any of the other seven Arctic governments (Canada, Denmark (Greenland/Faroes), Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, and Sweden) may contact the Research Council of Norway, which follows up the agreement om behalf of the Ministry of Education and Research.

Scientists based in the countries of the other Arctic governments who are encountering difficulty in attempting to conduct scientific activities in Norway, should contact their respective authorities, listed in Annex 2 of the agreement.

Meldinger ved utskriftstidspunkt 13. juli 2024, kl. 00.56 CEST

Det ble ikke vist noen globale meldinger eller andre viktige meldinger da dette dokumentet ble skrevet ut.