The most important international partners and networks of the Knowledge Centre are:
- Danish Clearinghouse for Educational Research, Aarhus University, Copenhagen
- EPPI Centre at University College, London
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO), Den Haag, the Netherlands
- KNAER in Toronto, Canada
- Best Evidence Synthesis Programme, Ministry of Education, New Zealand
- The Campbell Collaboration is an international research network that produces systematic reviews of the effects of social interventions in crime and justice, education, international development, and social welfare. In Norway, the Campbell Collaboration is located at The Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services.
- EIPPEE (Evidence Informed Policy and Practice in Education in Europe). The Knowledge Centre is the Norwegian member of this network, which also has members from Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Cyprus, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Great Britain, Switzerland, Germany and Turkey.
In cooperation with the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research and the EPPI Centre at University College, London, the Knowledge Centre hosted the third international EIPPEE Conference in May 2014. See EIPPEE for more Information.