Publishing of application results
This is an overview of when we plan to publish the application results of many of our major calls for proposals.
Application results will be published under the call you applied for. To get notified when the results are published, subscribe to our newsletter.
In addition to announcing the projects allocated funding, we will also send a letter via "My RCN Web". The letters will be sent on a continuous basis.
Please note that companies that are Project managers or partners must familiarize themselves with the regulations on inside information.
Innovation Project for the Industrial Sector 2022 with open-ended application deadline
We publish the allocations as the results for each topic are ready. You will find a list of all the projects that have been allocated funding in the application results for the call.
- Maritime industries
- Fisheries and other marine industries including processing of harvested seafood
- Innovation in the aquaculture industry
- Nanotechnology, microtechnology and advanced materials
- Technological convergence
- Environmental-friendly energy and low emissions
- Industrial and Service Industries
Other calls for proposals
Click on the call to view published application results.
Week 49 (published):
- Collaboration Project to Strengthen Research and Researcher Recruitment in Museums
- Collaboration Project to Prevent and Combat Violence, Abuse and Hate Crime
- Research Centre for Tax Policy Research
- Research Centre for Building Knowledge and Competence on the Significance of EEA Law for Norwegian Law
- Demonstration Project for the Industrial Sector 2022 (published)
- Green platform 2022 (In Norwegian only)
January: Pilot-E: Fleksibilitet i kraftsystemet og fossilfri høytemperatur varme i industrien (in Norwegian only)
Messages at time of print 4 June 2023, 03:40 CEST
IT glitch SkatteFUNN
Have you received an email stating that your project for SkatteFUNN has been withdrawn? This is due to an IT glitch. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to correct the error.