Publishing of application results
This is an overview of when we plan to publish the application results of many of our major calls for proposals.
Application results will be published under the call you applied for. To get notified when the results are published, subscribe to our newsletter.
In addition to announcing the projects allocated funding, we will also send a letter via "My RCN Web". The letters will be sent on a continuous basis.
Please note that companies that are Project managers or partners must familiarize themselves with the regulations on inside information.
Below are some of our planned allocations in June. We will publish the grants as the results for each topic become available. A list of the projects awarded funding can be found in the application results for this call. The results will also be announced in our newsletter.
Overview of planned allocations:
- Energy, transport and low emissions
- Enabling technologies
- Land-based food, environment and bioresources
- Climate and polar research
- Global development and international relations
- Welfare, culture and society
- Education and competence
- Natural sciences and technology
- Researcher Project for Young Talents (FRIPRO)
- Researcher Project for Young Talents (Thematic Priority Call)
- Large-scale Interdisciplinary Researcher Project (Thematic Priority Call)
- Researcher Project for Scientific Renewal (Thematic Priority Call)
- Researcher Project for Technological Convergence Related to Enabling Technologies
- Collaborative Project to Meet Societal and Industry-related Challenges
- Collaborative Project for Technological Convergence Related to Enabling Technologies
- Knowledge-building Project for Industry
- Innovation Project for the Industrial Sector 2023
- Demonstration Project for the Industrial Sector 2023
- Research Centre on Geopolitics
Messages at time of print 23 September 2023, 02:09 CEST