Webinar for applicants
Are you going to apply for Collaborative and Knowledge-building Project or Researcher Project in 2022? Attend webinars for applicants this autumn.
These general webinars for applicants will give you an overview of the call for proposals, the application types and the application procedures. These webinars are useful for anyone who is going to submit an application, regardless of the topic.
You can view recordings of all webinars after they are completed.
- 18 October at 10:00: Collaborative Project to Meet Societal and Industry-related Challenges (in Norwegian only)
- 18 October at 13:00: Knowledge-building Project for Industry (in Norwegian only)
- 25 November at 10:00: Researcher project (in Norwegian only)
- 7 December at 10:00: Researcher project (in English)
The calls for proposals for Collaborative and Knowledge-building Project and Researcher Project have deadlines in February 2022. Research organisations can apply. Collaborative and knowledge-building projects require project collaboration between research communities and relevant actors outside the research sector.
Sign up for thematic webinars
These webinars are held in Norwegian only. You can view recordings of all webinars after they are completed.
- 21 October: Petroleum
- 22 October: Health, welfare and labour
- 25 October: Land under pressure
- 27 October: Sustainable food and agriculture
- 27 October: Transformation and adaptation to climate change (Omstilling og tilpasning til klimaendringene)
- 29 October: Marine research
- 29 October: Economic issues related to the green shift
- 5 November: Environmentally friendly energy and CO2 management
- 8 November: Global Health
- 8 November: Circular economy in production and consumption of finished goods
- 22 November: Democracy, administration and renewal
Messages at time of print 2 December 2022, 17:23 CET