Information meeting on planned calls for Polish-Norwegian cooperation in applied research
12 September 2019 10:00 - 14:00
The Research Council of Norway, Moser
- Type of event:
About the event
The Research Council of Norway and the National Centre for Research and Development(NCBR) in Poland, invite all interested to an information meeting at Lysaker in Oslo on the upcoming calls for Polish-Norwegian research cooperation within the EEA and Norway Grants programme for applied research. The meeting will cover the following calls: POLNOR, POLNOR CCS and IdeaLab "Cities for the Future".
The meeting will be conducted in English and will both be streamed live and made available on this webpage.
Registration is only mandatory for participants who will be present at Lysaker, if you want to follow the event online, you do not need to register.
Participants are invite to submit their questions before and during the meeting through slido.com. Go to slido.com website and enter the event code POLNOR to submit your question, see all questions submitted and vote on the questions you think need to be answered.
Planned calls for Polish-Norwegian cooperation in applied research:
- POLNOR 2019 (September 23, 2019) – main call for bilateral projects (allocation 49 745 454 EUR) within the following thematic areas:
- Welfare, health and care
- Digital and industry
- Energy, transport and climate
- Food and natural resources
- Social and economic development
- Unmanned vehicles
- POLNOR CCS 2019 (September 23, 2019) – call for bilateral projects in the carbon capture and storage – allocation 11 764 706 EUR
- IdeaLab (November, 2019)– innovative call for breakthrough projects - allocation 6 651 016 EUR