Getting Ready for Horizon Europe
4 September 2019 09:00 - 12:30
The Research Council of Norway, the Moser auditorium
- Type of event:
- Target group:
Directors, senior research support staff
- Registration deadline:
About the event
Workshop in Oslo for Directors and Senior Research Support Staff.
Getting Ready for Horizon Europe:
This workshop is designed to help Directors and Support Staff monitor the development of Horizon Europe. This work is important in identifying new trends in the programme, understanding the background to the workprogrammes and identifying strategy partners for proposals. The last two calls in Horizon 2020 will be testbed for Horizon Europe.
Dr McCarthy specialises in helping organisations design and implement their European Research Strategies.
Contents of Workshop
- Proposed Structure of Horizon Europe
- Evolution of Structure from Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe
- What's New in Horizon Europe?
- How to identify the most appropriate funding programmes
- Different Organisations involved in the process
- From the Formal Proposal to the Adoption of Horizon Europe
- Timeline for Horizon Europe
- Different Types of Lobbying
- Lobbying for Pillar I/II/III
- Lobbying Networks and Associations
- Background to the EIC
- EIC Pathfinder, EIC Accelerator, EIT
- Scaling-up, Disruptive and Enabling Technologies
- Background to European Partnerships
- Co-Programmed European Partnerships
- Co-Funded European Partnerships
- Institutional European Partnerships
- Background to Synergies Initiative
- Types of Synergies with other EU Programmes
- Blended Financing
- Public Procurement
- Examples of Synergies with ERDF, ESF, ERASMUS, LIFE...
- Key Issues to be Monitored in 2018/2019/2020
- How to Monitor the Evolution of Horizon Europe
- How to Advise Researchers on Monitoring/Influencing Expert Groups