EEA and Norway Grants: Partner Search
Here you can download the last version of the EEA and Norway Grants Research Partner Database. You also find tips on how to find a partner in Norway or a EEA program country.
The EEA and Norway Grants Research Partner Database is an Excel-file. Please read the user manual in the file: EEA Grants Partner Search Database (xlxs file)
Find a partner in Norway - step by step
- advertise your interest by registering in the database (see below);
- identify potential partners institution or research groups through the partner search database or the list of Norwegian research institutions at EURAXESS;
- use the institution webpage or the contact listed in the database to make a direct personal contact with your prefered partner;
- another option is to explore projects with Norwegian partners funded by Horizon 2020 and by RCN in RCN's Project Databank;
- search for partners in Innovation Norway's Business Cooperation Database.
Find a partner in an EEA program country - step by step
- advertise your interest by registering in the database;
- attend programme launches and Matchmaking Events;
- contact potential partners.
How to register
Research institutions, industry and individual researchers are invited to submit basic data and areas of expertise and interests:
The aim of this database is to register interested parties and provide a resource for researchers looking for partners for research cooperation, in view of the upcoming calls for projects under the EEA Grants and Norway Grants research programmes.
We will also use this database to notify potential applicants of upcoming calls and matchmaking events.
The information you provide will be made publicly available. The database will be regularly updated on this site as new potential partners register. The database will remain public until all calls under this funding period have expired, at the latest in 2024.