EEA and Norway Grants: the Baltics
The Baltic Research Programme has a budgetary framework of EUR 25 million and carries out three calls in the programme period 2018-2024. There will be no further calls in this period.
The overall objective of the research programme between Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is:
- To support multilateral relations between the countries and promote close cooperation that can be continued in the longer term.
- Cooperation is to be supplementary in nature, contributing to capacity- and knowledge-building in the Baltic countries.
- The programme seeks to support projects with a strong regional component and to help to develop research expertise through multilateral cooperation in projects incorporating doctoral and post-doctoral fellows.
- The programme is also to serve as a stepping stone in the process of expanding future cooperation at the European level and within the Baltic region.
The Research Council of Norway is a partner in the research programme and serves in an advisory capacity. Contact us if you have any questions.
The themes of the programme will include the following research topics:
- Public health, e- health
- Migration, social inclusion
- Cyber security, public security
- Regional economic development, employment, labour market regulations, social policy
- Innovative solutions for efficient and sustainable use of resources
Projects are to have a duration of three to four years and must conclude by 30 April 2024.
Messages at time of print 4 June 2023, 07:03 CEST
IT glitch SkatteFUNN
Have you received an email stating that your project for SkatteFUNN has been withdrawn? This is due to an IT glitch. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to correct the error.