B.2 - Horizon Europe Proposal Writing: Focus Impact
19. januar 2022 kl 08.45 - 20. januar 2022 kl 15.00
19. januar kl. 00.00
Horizon Europe Proposal Writing Focus: Impact (2 dager) – Nivå 2
Kurset gir en introduksjon til prosjektutvikling i Horisont Europa (arbeidsprogram, emner og utlysninger, søknadsprosess, hva som kjennetegner søknader til Horisont Europa, de ulike prosjekttypene, samt søknadsforberedelse). I løpet av kurset vil vi gjennomgå søknadsprosessen fra ide til ferdig prosjektforslag, og du vil få prøve deg gjennom en praktisk øvelse.
Kursets dag 2 er viet til hvordan best beskrive forventet samfunnseffekt av prosjektet, til innovasjon og utnyttelse av prosjektresultatene, i tillegg til hvordan man best kan skreddersy en effektiv Dissemination and Communication Plan for å få høyest mulig potensiell samfunnseffekt av prosjektet.
Kurset holdes på engelsk, og kursleder er Europa Media.
Horisont Europa-kursene våre er delt inn i fem overordnede kategorier (A-E) og i tre nivåer (1-3). Les mer om de ulike kursene.
Horizon Europe Proposal Writing Focus: Impact (2 days) – Level 2
The course gives an introduction to proposal development in Horizon Europe (work programmes, calls and topics, submission process etc, general principles and features of Horizon Europe proposals, different project types, and proposal preparation). During the course you will be guided through the process from idea to a proposal in a practical workshop exersize. The second day of the course focuses on the expected impact, innovation and exploitation of project results, and also how to tailor an effective disseminate and communication plan to maximise the potential impact of your Horizon Europe project.
The course language is English, and the course is delivered by Europa Media.
Our Horizon Europe seminars are distributed into 5 topics (A-E) on three knowledge levels (1-3). Read more about the different courses.
AGENDA - Day 1
08:45 - 09:00 Accessing the ZOOM online meeting room
09:00 – 09:30 Event opening and introduction to the course
09:30 – 10:00 Introduction to Proposal Development under HEU
- Work programmes, calls and topics – budgets, deadlines, submission processes
- General principles and features of HEU proposals – understanding and fitting appropriately to the EU R&I context with an outlook to Horizon Europe
- Types of actions (RIA, IA, CSA) and TRLs – positioning your proposal effectively
- First steps of proposal preparation: Identifying the right call, Call analysis, proposal abstract, background research, consortium building
(10:00 – 10:15 Coffee break)
10:15 – 11:30 Proposal Development Workshop: Step 0
Practice of the first step of proposal development under Horizon Europe:
- Funding and Tenders Portal search
- Call analysis
- Consortium building considerations
11:45 - 12:15 From idea to HEU proposal - A hands-on approach (Part 1)
- How to turn your novel idea into a winning concept
- Drafting Part A and Part B of the proposal
- Excellence – Examples, tips and templates from section 1.1. until 1.4 of the Part B of the proposal with lessons learned from evaluations
12:15 - 12:45 Proposal Development Workshop: Objectives
- Overall and specific objectives and SMART considerations
- How to distinguish activities from objectives and vice-versa
(12:45 - 13:30 Lunch)
13:30 - 14:00 From idea to HEU proposal - A hands-on approach (Part 2)
- Implementation – Examples, tips and templates from section 3.1. until 3.4 of the Part B of the proposal with lessons learned from evaluations
- Section 4: Members of the Consortium
- Section 5: Ethics and Security
14:00 - 14:45 Proposal Development Workshop: Work packages and deliverables
(14:45 - 15:00 Coffee break)
15:00 - 15:45 Proposal Development Workshop: PERT diagram and milestones.
AGENDA - Day 2
09:00 – 10:00 Expected Impact in HEU Proposals
- Impact in HEU proposals – examples of different approaches to addressing the “Expected Impact” of your proposals, lessons learned from evaluations
- Impact in RIAs, IAs and CSAs – how to position your innovation from RTD to market uptake, Dos and Don’ts
- Impact indicators and Impact assessment methodologies
- Barriers to achieving the Expected Impact – Types of barriers, Barriers vs. Risks
(10:00 – 10:15 Coffee break)
10:15 – 11:00 Proposal Development Workshop: Impact
- How the project will contribute to each of the expected impacts mentioned in the call
- Substantial impacts not mentioned in the work programme (RIA, IA)
- Barriers - how to differentiate between barriers and risks
(11:00– 11:15 Coffee break)
11:15 - 12:05 Impact, Innovation and Exploitation in HEU proposals
- How to identify and select the best exploitation, IP and innovation strategy to maximise the potential impact of your HEU project
- Business plans, market uptake strategies
- Exploitation and sustainability – examples of project and partner level approaches and routes
- Pre-proposal and proposal-stage agreements and tools for consortia
(12:05 - 12:15 Coffee break)
12:15 - 12:45 Proposal Development Workshop: Exploitation
- Exploitable results and the potential exploitation strategies – how to transform this into a “plan”
- Draft strategy for knowledge management and protection strategy
(12:45 - 13:30 Lunch break)
13:30 - 14:15 Dissemination & Communication in HEU proposals
- How tailor an effective dissemination and communication plan to maximise the potential impact of your HEU project
- Tools, measures, strategies and channels to reach your target group and communicate the right message in the right way
- Requirements of the EC, legal obligations according to the HEU GA
- Knowledge management, Open Access, Open Data
- Dissemination and communication under Ethics and IPR issues
14:15 - 15:00 Proposal Development Workshop: Dissemination and Communication
Participants will define the relevant target groups and the most appropriate dissemination and communication tools, channels and strategies for disseminating and communicating the results of the project with a view to maximizing its impact.
15:00 Wrap-up and end of course
Meldinger ved utskriftstidspunkt 6. oktober 2022, 10.28 CEST