E.1 - Novelties in Horizon Europe
7. april 2022 08.45 - 15.00
4. april kl. 15.00
08:45 – 09:00 Entering the online platform
09:00 – 09:30 Event Opening and introduction to the course
09:15 – 10:30 Innovation in Horizon Europe
Going through a proposal template, using innovation indicators, we will discover what to consider and in which proposal section.
- How to describe innovation in sections 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2 (Examples)
- Innovation management integration – how?
- Budgetary aspects
- Exploitation routes, capturing results
- Commercialisation (Licencing, joint ventures, spin-offs, etc.)
- Non-commercial exploitation routes
- What will the evaluators look for?
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 12:15 Dissemination and Exploitation strategy and its implementation
- How to approach the dissemination strategy development?
- How to assess your target groups, what channels and tools to consider, how to ensure proper messages spread with adequate timing?
- What is the quadruple helix, what is citizen science – how to integrate that into e.g. a nanotechnology project?
- How to approach dissemination during the implementation of your project?
- How to approach dissemination differently in Horizon Europe?
12:15 – 13:00 Lunch break
13:00 – 14:00 Open Science and data management
- How to follow IP development? Capture and manage results – then exploit
- How to follow the market?
- Assess novelty element and innovation deployment potential
- Patenting and patentability
- Legal agreements – what is needed? What is useful?
- What will the reviewers look for?
14:15 – 15:00 Workshop
Participants will work on a set of exercises. With the help of trainers, the participants will build up a dissemination strategy, face a few challenges during implementation of that strategy and discuss what to publish openly and how. For data management participants will solve a quiz.
15:00 Remaining questions, end of course
Meldinger ved utskriftstidspunkt 26. januar 2022, 05.51 CET