Dissemination and Open Access in HEU
28. april 2021 08.45 - 15.45
26. april kl.12.00
- Neste arrangement:
Dissemination and Open Access in Horizon Europe (1 dag) – Nivå 2
I dette kurset lærer du gode måter å spre informasjon om prosjektet og prosjektets resultater til viktige eksterne målgrupper. Vi vil vise deg ulike måter å analysere målgruppene dine, hvordan bygge en god merkevare og hvordan du kan engasjere målgrupper og andre interessenter engasjert. Kurset dekker også hvordan man forholder seg til open access i et EU-prosjekt. Vi avslutter kurset med en workshop, hvor prosjektdeltakerne utarbeider en strategi for informasjonsspredning og en plan for datahåndtering i et tenkt prosjekt.
Kurset holdes på engelsk, og kursleder er Europa Media.
Dissemination and Open Access in Horizon Europe (1-day) – Level 2
The course is all about communication about the project and dissemination of its results. We will tell you different ways to assess your target groups, how to create a good brand and how to engage your stakeholder groups. The course also covers how to handle open access in an EU project. The course finishes off with a practical workshops, where you can try building your own dissemination strategy and data management plan.
The course is delivered by Europa Media.
08:45 – 09:00 Logging into the webinar platform
09:00 – 09:15 Event opening and introduction to the course
09:15 – 10:00 Dissemination strategy
- How to approach the dissemination strategy development?
- How to assess your target groups, what channels and tools to consider, how to ensure proper messages spread with adequate timing?
- What is the quadruple helix, what is citizen science – how to integrate that into e.g. a nanotechnology project? Different strategies and approaches will be introduced through real-life examples from social and natural science projects.
- How to approach dissemination during the implementation of your project?
- How to approach dissemination with an outlook to Horizon Europe?
(10:00 – 10:15 Technical break)
10:15 – 11:00 Communication, branding and the power of visuals
Stakeholder engagement is key to your success – so what tools and means you can use to ensure that policymakers, citizens, NGOs, researchers as well as the industry will listen to you, hear and understand. We will introduce best practice examples, traditional tools to convince researchers and crazy ideas to engage citizens. Social media will be highlighted, but tools of the European Commission will be also introduced.
(11:00 – 11:15 Technical break)
11:15 – 12:00 Open Access and data management
- How to handle open access in your EU project?
- How to take into consideration institutional policies, how to ensure the FAIR principles and what data management plan should be developed by whom for a social science project or a security project?
- What is the European Open Science Cloud, what is OpenAire, Zenodo etc?
- What does the European Commission favour?
(12:00 – 12:45 Lunch break)
12:45 – 15:45 Workshop
Participants will work on a set of exercises. With the help of trainers, the participants will build up a dissemination strategy, face a few challenges during implementation of that strategy and discuss what to publish openly and how. For the data management plan participants will discuss what data they will collect or develop, how they will store the data, how they will ensure protection of the data, provide access to it, etc. A checklist for FAIR principles will be followed.
(14:00 – 14:15 Coffee break)
Meldinger ved utskriftstidspunkt 19. januar 2022, 23.49 CET