International researcher conference: New perspectives on sickness absence and retirement
The Sickness absence, work and health programme under the Research Council of Norway will be holding an international researcher conference in Oslo on 23–24 September 2013.
The main themes of the conference will be:
- Sickness absence and disability pensions
- The elderly, working life and retirement
You can find the programme here PDF - 270 KB .
The following researchers have currently confirmed that they will be speaking at the conference:
- Professor Alan Walker, University of Sheffield
- Professor Hugo Westerlund, Stockholm University
- Professor Ute Bültmann, University of Groningen
- Professor Eva Vingård, Uppsala University
- Professor Per Johansson, Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy
- Professor Hege Randi Eriksen, Uni Health/University of Bergen
- Professor Alex Burdorf, Erasmus MC
- Professor Alf Erling Risa, University of Bergen
- Professor Eira Viikari-Juntura, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Senior Research Fellow, Simen Markussen, Frisch Centre
Thon Hotel Opera, Oslo
23-24 September 2013
Conferance registration fee is NOK 1000,-
To register for this conference, use link on the right hand side of the page.
Attendance is limited, accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Participants selected to present an abstract will not have to pay the conference registration fee.
For questions please contact Yngvill R. Tømmerberg (email@example.com)
- Sist oppdatert: