Svalbard Science Forum
The Svalbard Science Forum is appointed by the Interministerial Committee on Polar Affairs with one representative from each of the institutions listed below. The appointment is for three years and representatives are nominated by their respective institutions.
- The Research Council of Norway (Chair): Kirsten Broch Mathisen
- Kings Bay AS: Ole Øiseth
- The Norwegian Polar Institute: Kim Holmén
- The University Centre in Longyearbyen: Ole Arve Misund
- NySMAC - Ny-Ålesund Science Managers Committee: Masaki Ushida (NIPR, Japan)
- LySEF- Longyearbyen Science and Education Forum: Craig Heinselman (EISCAT)
- The Governor of Svalbard: Guri Tveito
- The Polish Polar Station (Hornsund): Piotr Glowacki
- The Barentsburg Research Base: Sergey Priamikov (AARI)
Below you find the minutes from meetings in the Svalbard Science Forum since 2010.
|SSF 2013-1 (PDF-405.4 KB)||SSF 2012-2 (PDF-377.5 KB)||SSF 2012-1 (PDF-511.3 KB)|
|SSF 2011-2 (PDF-124.3 KB)||SSF 2011-1 (PDF-178.1 KB)||SSF 2010-2 (PDF-373.9 KB)||SSF 2010-1 (PDF-132 KB)|
SSF 2013-1 (PDF-405.4 KB)