Svalbard Science Forum
The members of the Svalbard Science Forum (SSF) are according to the mandate of The SSF given by the Ministry of Education and Research with one representative from each of the institutions listed below.
- The Research Council of Norway (Chair): Kirsten Broch Mathisen
- Kings Bay AS: Ole Øiseth
- The Norwegian Polar Institute: Kim Holmén
- The University Centre in Longyearbyen: Ole Arve Misund
- NySMAC - Ny-Ålesund Science Managers Committee: Masaki Ushida (NIPR, Japan)
- LySEF- Longyearbyen Science and Education Forum: Craig Heinselman (EISCAT)