The function of the roadmap
The roadmap will:
- identify major research infrastructures that are essential for achieving research policy objectives;
- be used for long-term planning of investment in large-scale research infrastructure;
- provide a guide for public and private funders of research infrastructure in that it presents projects that are fully prepared, quality-assured and investment-ready, but are in need of full or partial funding;
- be incorporated into the toolbox employed by the Research Council for determining how to target future funding announcements for research infrastructure;
- display Norwegian participation in international research infrastructures and show the balance and proportionality between such participation and national investments.
- Last updated: