Varsel om nedetid: Mitt nettsted tas ned noen timer for teknisk vedlikehold fra kl. 16 tirsdag 18. juni.
|Det finnes ingen aktive utlysninger i programmet|
The DEMO2000 programme provides support for testing and pilot testing of new technology that will boost the competitiveness of activities on the Norwegian continental shelf and within the supplier industry.
The petroleum industry itself covers 75 per cent of project costs, while the remaining 25 per cent is covered by public funding. Over 230 projects with costs totalling roughly NOK 3 billion have received support since the programme was launched in 1999.
The primary objective of the programme is to:
• launch and bring to fruition concrete projects for demonstration, pilot testing and testing of new technological solutions that can increase value creation through more cost-effective exploration and exploitation of resources on the Norwegian continental shelf;
• develop new Norwegian industrial products, systems and processes for sale on the global offshore market;
• promote collaboration with comparable international players with the aim of establishing joint activities and knowledge sharing.
The technological solutions should be developed for use in specific fields.
Projects should also lead to concrete benefits in the form of more efficient utilisation of resources and energy and reduced emissions to air and water.
Grant applications are normally submitted by a supplier company that will be cooperating with a petroleum company, and, when relevant, another company or research institute/university.
A total of NOK 650 million has been allocated under the DEMO2000 programme since 1999.