|Open-ended||Top-up financing of Marie Curie Fellows||Choose|
The objective of the funding scheme is to provide compensation to institutions for additional costs incurred when employing Marie Curie fellows at applicable salary levels in Norway.
Grant applications will be accepted from Norwegian institutions within all sectors, i.e. universities, university colleges, independent research institutes and companies, that employ researchers receiving funding under the following Marie Curie Actions:
• Initial Training Networks
• Intra-European Fellowships for Career Development
• Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways
• International Outgoing Fellowships
• International Incoming Fellowships
The scheme applies to employment contracts entered into under the EU Seventh Framework Programme.