- Radisson Blu Royal Garden, Trondheim
- 13.03.2017 20:00 Central European Time
- 15.03.2017 16:00 Central European Time
- Add (ical)
The title of the conference is Ensuring healthy lives for all. The conference will present Norwegian and international research on global health in light of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The conference is a meeting place for Norwegian and international researchers, students, health professionals, policy makers, representatives from biotech, and others with an interest in global health. It is an arena for presentations and discussions on current subjects on research for improved health in low- and lower-middle income countries and of relevance for Norwegian research environments. The conference remains the main platform and meeting place for all GLOBVAC supported research projects within all the thematic areas of the programme.
The conference is organized in four parallel sessions:
1. Inequity, unfinished agendas and the SDGs
2. Innovative approaches to improve health for all
3. Interaction, collaboration and new partnerships to ensure healthy lives for all
4. Implementation and impact; achieving the SDGs
For more details on the conference, please see the conference webpage and the preliminary conference programme PDF - 428 KB