Energy Conference 2017
- Radisson BLU Plaza Hotel in downtown Oslo
- 23.05.2017 09:00 CET
- 23.05.2017 16:00 CET
- Add (ical)
Energy Conference 2017 is entitled “Technology optimist – How quickly is progress actually moving?”. The Research Council is a technology optimist and envisages technological solutions to the challenges of transforming the energy sector and cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
But how fast are these advances actually occurring? How optimistic can we be about sustainable bioenergy, battery technology and new transport solutions? What are the drivers behind and barriers to the world’s green development today?
The Energy Conference will provide the latest news from the research frontier for environment-friendly energy and the development of the low-emission society. Come take part in the discussion on how research and technology development can chart a course for a more sustainable Norway.
Click here to sign up for the conference. (Norwegian only)
Speakers at the conference include:
- Investor and author, Chris Goodall;
- Norwegian Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Terje Søviknes;
- Battery expert and CEO of AB Libergreen, Helena Berg;
- Project manager of the Fossilfri 2020 project at Ruter, Pernilla Aga;
- Programme coordinator at China National Renewable Energy Centre, Kaare Sandholt;
- Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Department of Energy and Process Engineering, Anders Hammer Strømman;
- Chief Executive of the Research Council, John-Arne Røttingen.
There will be five parallel sessions at the conference. Please sign up for one of the following five sessions here.
- “Tips til næringslivet – hvordan skrive gode søknader til ENERGIX” (“Tips for trade and industry – how to prepare a strong grant proposal to the ENERGIX programme”)
- “Bærekraftig biodrivstoff fra norske ressurser” (“Sustainable biofuel from Norwegian resources”)
- “Smartgrid og digitalisering av kraftsystemene” (“Smart grids and digitalising the electricity supply system”)
- “ENERGIX revideres – kom og gi innspill!” (“Revising the ENERGIX programme – come and give us your input!”)
- “Nullutslipp landtransport” (“Zero-emission land transport”)